UK and US Tax returns

Are you Tax Efficient? Contact us NOW.

UK Tax Returns

Working closely with our clients in the Entertainment Industry and their teams we establish a one-to-one relationship and offer timely, individual advice on how to improve their personal tax position. With the tax regime becoming more complex and more emphasis being put on taxpayers’ individual responsibilities, everyone who is subject to taxation needs professional advice and support if they are to optimise their tax position and ensure they meet all the compliance requirements.

We can provide you with year-round tax advice on:

  • Income tax advice and planning
  • Self-Assessment
  • Capital Gains tax advice and planning
  • Inheritance tax planning
  • Trusts and estates
  • Non-domiciliary tax issues

US Taxation Services

We can assist with the preparation of individuals Federal and State tax returns. For US citizens, green card holders and residents it is generally necessary to file a US Federal Tax Return even if they are resident in the UK.

Many of our clients have lived in the UK for a number of years or work in the US either on a full time or temporary basis. A vast number of our clients work in the entertainment or sports sector and most have dual tax issues both in the UK and the US.

Our qualified accountants ensure taxes are paid to the right jurisdiction, foreign tax credits are claimed where necessary, the Treaty between the two countries are considered and penalties are avoided.

Our services for Entertainment Professionals

We provide a full tax return service for our clients leading to submission of your tax return, on time and complete.

• Dedicated accountant
• Tax return reminders
• Tax return checklist
• Annual accounts
• Personal tax return
• Financial references
• Xero cashbook to help with record keeping

Your next steps

Your tax return is the bedrock of anyone’s finances so contact us now and ensure yours is on track.

Are you Tax Efficient? Contact us now for a free, no-obligation review.