Great service and specialist industry knowledge at a fixed price
Let us sort out your tax return for just £350
If you’re an actor, a musician, a vlogger or a writer, filling out your tax return can be a nightmare.
Check out our blogs to understand the sort of expenses that you can claim or call us on 0203 3842224 or email us for a free accountancy review to avoid paying too much tax (or too little, which means that you’ll have HMRC breathing down your neck).
- What Can Actors Claim On Their Taxes? – As an actor, you can save money on your taxes by claiming certain items as a business expense.
- The Latest Bestseller – Expenses Most Authors Don’t Know They Can Claim – If you are working as a writer/author, there are a number of items you can claim on your taxes…
- An Overview of Expenses a Model Can Claim – As a model, you can save on taxes by claiming clothing, advertising, agents fees, and more. Read more…
- An Overview of Expenses a Sports Professional Can Claim – Sports professionals and athletes can claim a number of expenses when filing there taxes. Learn more in our FAQ guide.
- What Can YouTubers Claim as Expenses? A Complete Guide – Many YouTubers maker serious money with their channel, but miss out on claiming expenses or claim the wrong thing. Find out more…
- Paying Taxes on a Child’s YouTube Channel Earnings – Find out more about how the rules on your child’s YouTube earnings, including expenses, tax thresholds for children, accounting laws.
The Showbiz Accountant’s tax experts are ready to help. We specialise in helping people working in the entertainment industry, both in front of and behind the camera. Our new fixed price offer will give you peace of mind that your tax return is correct, submitted in time, and that you’ll pay only the minimum amount of tax you need to pay.
If your New Year’s resolution is to be super organised and get ahead of the game DO take advantage of our £350 offer. The only exclusions are any income that’s been generated outside the UK and any bespoke work.
Don’t delay – call us today on 0203 3842224 or email us.
Bespoke tax return service
For more complex tax returns, including those involving income that has been generated outside the UK, you can use our bespoke tax return service. This includes one-to-one advice on how to optimise your personal tax position whilst ensuring that you comply with all the relevant rules and regulations.
We can provide you with year-round tax advice on:
• Income tax advice and planning
• Capital Gains tax advice and planning
• Inheritance tax planning
• Trusts and estates
• Non-domiciliary tax issues
We provide a full service leading to the submission of your tax return, on time and complete. Our service includes:
• A dedicated accountant
• Tax return reminders
• Tax return checklist
• Annual accounts
• Personal tax return
• Financial references
• Xero cashbook to help with record keeping
To enquire about our bespoke service, call 0203 3842224 (UK) or +1 424 228 9700 (US) or email us, or complete the enquiry form below:
‘Axia have really helped with my affairs, being dual resident in both the UK and the US my affairs can be very daunting and complicated, but they have always managed to advise in the best way possible. I would highly recommend Axia as an accountancy firm to anyone looking for a professional and consistent service.’
Jamie Sanderson (Sermstyle), Singer and International Music Producer
‘Keith at Axia has been looking after both my self-assessment and company accounts for a number of years now. He is always professional, approachable, reliable and a pleasure to work with’
Ali Pike, Light Engineer, Alikat Illumination Ltd